A Multi day hike through the scenic Stellenbosch winelands with views of towering mountain peaks and valleys covered in magnificent vineyards, enjoy wine tastings and meals at award winning estates along the way.
This tour can be arranged as a guided tour or a self-guided tour.
Guided: One of the Adventureshop Guides will lead you on the hikes each day and provide information about the area, fauna and flora and arrange wine tastings as needed. Accommodation and luggage transfers are included in the rate.
Self-Guided: Adventureshop will provide the client with a GPS track for each walk per day. Adventureshop can make arrangements for tastings as required. Accommodation and Luggage transfers are included in the rate.
Day 1: Stellenbosch town via Coetzenburg to Mont Marie – 12km (319m elevation) one way or 19 km return.)
Day 2: Stellenbosch Town to Banhoek Valley – 16 km with 350m elevation
Day 3: Banhoek Valley Meander to Boschendal – 19 km with 415m elevation
• 2 Nights accommodation (1 night at a Guesthouse in Stellenbosch Town and 1 night in the Banhoek wine lands.)
• Luggage transport
• Transfers specified in itinerary
• Back up in case of emergency
• Assistance in arranging itinerary.
• Guide with the Guided option
• Trying to use less single use plastic, please bring your own water bottle. Refill possible en-route.
• Wine tastings and lunches
• Items of personal nature